PTO Board Members
- President- OPEN
- Vice President- OPEN
- Secretary- Marielys Garcia
- Treasurer-Rosa Solis
- Teacher Liaison- Brenda Norquist
- Parliamentarian- Wendy Winchester
- PTO meeting in August to recruit new board and members.
If you would like to contact the PTO with any questions or concerns please email: email@example.com or call the school office 863-815-6768 and leave a message and one of the board members will return your call as soon as possible.
We have replenished our T-shirt supply and have all colors and sizes. They are $5 each. If you need new t-shirts please send in your order with CASH ONLY to your child’s teacher.
If you are available to volunteer in any way at school or at home please contact PTO by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling the school 863-815-6768 and leave us a message and we will return your call ASAP. Thanks for all you do to support our school!!
Do you want to get involved and don’t know how??? Here are some upcoming opportunities that approved volunteers are needed for :
* On any day given day Mrs. Kelley needs assistance shelving books, the teachers could use assistance making copies, and we would love to have volunteers come and read with our students in the classroom (English and Spanish readers needed).
Please contact Mrs. Kelley by email; email@example.com or by phone; 863.815.6768 and let him know when you are available to help out. We look forward to having you here on campus getting involved!!!